Before assembling on the welding plate, in order to better determine the direction of the clamp, it is recommended to do a good mark at the fixed place, after welding, embedded in the lower part of the tube clamping body, put on the need to fix the pipe. Then put the other half of the tube clamp and cover plate and tighten it with screws. Do not directly weld the bottom plate of the tube clip that has been fitted.
On the ground Guide rail, the guide rail can be welded on the basis, or fixed with screws, and then push the guide rail nut into the rail, and turn 90 degrees, the next half tube clamping body embedded nut, put on the need to fix the pipe, and then put half the tube clamp and cover, with screws fixed. Stacked assembly, the guide rail can be welded on the basis, or fixed with screws, first loaded up and down half tube clamping body, put on the need to fix the pipe and put on the upper half of the tube clamping body, with screws fixed, through the anti-loosening cover plate to prevent it from turning.
Then install the second tube clip, the same method as above. The Assembly of the bend pipe, when assembling the bend pipe, should be fixed directly in the front and rear of the bend pipe with the caster tube clamp. It is suggested that such a support point should be a fixed position.
- Range And Characteristics Of Pipe Clamp
- Development Of Simple Pipe Clamp Devices
- How The Tube Clamp Should Be Installed
- The Growth Process Of Steel Pipe Clamp
- Instructions For The Use Of U-tube Clips
- Analysis Of Pipe Clamp Types
- U-Tube Clip Hot Tightening Practical In What Scene
- U-Tube Clamp Such As How Device
- What Are The High Quality Features Of The Tube ...
- U-Tube Clips Need To Be Checked And Replaced On...